Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Cats are gross

My cat likes to lay on my shoulders.  You can guess where this is headed.

So Mario will usually spend about 2-5 hours a day laying on my shoulders.  During that time, he will clean my head, nibble on my shoulder, sleep, burp, sneeze on every thing in front of me and of course the occasional fart.

Last night was no different.  (like all of it).  It started as Mario leaped up on top of me.  Well he doesn't exactly leap.  He jumps high enough so he can kick off of my legs and make it the rest of the way up.

This time, he landed a good solid two footed junk kick.  After a moment, I realized he had curled up on my shoulders facing the wrong way.  He always rests his head on my right shoulder.  But this time it was on the left.

Then he farted.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment